We are hiring!
We are seeking dental professionals who are passionate about dentistry, dependable and have a desire to grow within our dental family. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Grover Dental Care
Having served the Hamilton and surrounding area for over 34 years, Grover Dental Care has been a staple in the community for the better part of 4 decades! Our office has become our patient’s dental “home”. Our patients are made to feel welcome and comfortable with each visit. Our comprehensive care philosophy is to maintain and provide our dental family with the finest and most personalized dental care available. We are dedicated to providing top quality service and satisfaction at all times. Our success is measured by our patient’s willingness to recommend our dental care to their friends and family.
We are currently hiring for the following roles:
We are seeking eager; passionate and customer service focused registered dental hygienist to join our team. We have multiple locations within Hamilton and Waterdown Ontario and have a need for a hygienist with part time or full-time availability.
Our ideal candidates are people that have a passion for dentistry and their learning of it; are dependable; flexible; charitable; and have a desire to grow within the practice to best support our patient philosophy and values.
What we desire in an applicant is:
- Desire to grow as a professional and take on new skills
- Supports & promotes dentistry to all patients
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Strong; educational and respectful communication skills to patients and team
- Willingness to work and participate as an active team member
- ABELdent knowledge considered an asset
- Treating all patients based on Grover Dental Care’s philosophy
- Greeting patients and making them feel welcomed
- Treatment room preparation and clean up
- Following protocols as set out by Grover Dental Care for patient care
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Compensation with incentives
- Modern technology
- Progressive approach to dental care
- Long term; skilled team to support your success
- $3.50 shift premiums for time worked after 5pm, $5.00 shift premiums for time worked on Saturday
If you are interested in joining a company who treats their team like family, you are encouraged to apply.
We have FOUR convenient locations across Hamilton & Waterdown to serve our dental ‘family’.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Call Us Today ! 289-779-0430
- Lead the industry in professionalism, excellence & integrity
- Create a happy, positive & loving experience
- Honesty & trustworthiness
- Give and pay forward
"No one will ever experience a toothache"
Our promise is to help you, our dental family, to keep your teeth for the rest of your life and to enjoy smiling with them!
Our Team is trained to the highest standards and we are committed to ongoing education, as better methods and techniques are developed. Dental lectures, as well as Dental Conventions keep us informed of the latest equipment and the newest products in order to provide quality dental care. We maintain memberships in the prestigious dental associations who are “in the know”, and whose purpose is to disseminate the latest information to their membership.
Trust In A Positive Experience. We are fully aware of the need for trust today. We also know how difficult it is for some of our clients to get started on a healthful oral routine. With our help and our desire to have our patients feel relaxed and at ‘home’, we are dedicated to provide the personalized care that builds your trust in our abilities and leaves you feeling confident that you are receiving the very finest dental care. We look forward to serving you.
Safety is uncompromising. We maintain strict sterilization and contamination processes to protect our family of patients. We use standards that are recommended by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons (RCDSO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).