Welcome to Grover Dental Care Rymal Road Family Dentistry!
At Grover Dental Care Rymal Road, our number one priority is to provide the Hamilton, Ancaster and surrounding community with comprehensive, affordable dental care. Our team of technicians, hygienists, and dentists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your immediate needs and establish preventative dental care that ensures that your smile will last a lifetime! Established in 2001, our Rymal Road clinic was our second Grover Dental Care location. We are conveniently located in the Westmount Medical Clinic close to the intersection of Upper Paradise and Rymal Road. By combining a calm atmosphere with modern technology, we have created a place where patients in Hamilton & Ancaster receive the level of dental care they need and deserve. From the moment you walk through our front door, our team will make you feel comfortable, secure and well cared for. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but rest assured that your comfort is our number 1 priority. At Grover Dental Care Rymal Road, we are committed to offering dental services that are gentle and caring, convenient, and affordable.
We LOVE New Patients!
- Our goal is exceed ALL expectations and would like EVERYONE to leave with a smile!
- A very ‘Family Friendly’ office - We speak multiple languages!
- Extended Hours– Open as EARLY as 7am & as LATE as 8pm! Never miss work or school again!
- We are open SATURDAYS! - Call us today to schedule a weekend appointment- These are our most popular appointments and they fill up FAST!
- Text & email confirmations– Customize the way we communicate with you for your convenience!
- Have a dental emergency? Call our after-hours Emergency Hotline!
- We accept all dental insurances! Please speak with one of our trained Patient Coordinators to help you maximize your insurance benefits!
- Text us! Communicate with via our ALL NEW text messaging service! 289-677-1592 or visit groverdentalcare.com and use our NEW chat widget!
- Smile Now! Pay Later! Payment Plans Available!
- Cookies and Cinnamon Raisin Bread BAKED FRESH daily in our offices! As us how YOU can be the lucky recipient of our fresh baked bread to take home!
Dental Services Offered
Our clinic offers a full range of family dental services and we are equipped with modern technology in order to provide you with the highest quality of dental health care available. In addition to addressing your immediate problems, Grover Dental Care Rymal Road will provide you with the kind of preventative care that will help maintain optimal oral health. We are focused on proactively identifying, and addressing minor issues before they develop into major problems. This location also features our GDC Implant Centre. Our GDC Implant Centre is a surgical facility build specifically to accommodate patients in need of various dental surgeries. Our centre features some of the finest equipment available which allows us to deliver implant dentistry to the highest possible standards.
Oral Hygiene & Prevention
In order to maintain optimal oral hygiene and to prevent gum disease and other serious dental issues, we recommend scheduling regular dental cleanings and dental check-ups. Complete oral examinations (COE) are recommended to be completed every 3-5 years which will allow us to identify underlying issues which can prevent major dental problems. (Read more about Oral Hygiene & Prevention)
Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance of teeth, gums and/or bite. Specific services include: Filings, Crowns, Bridges, Veneers & Teeth Whitening. (Read more about Cosmetic Dentistry)
Sedation dentistry is a service offered and used during extensive procedure, and for patients with a dental phobia or dental anxiety. There are 4 levels of sedation available. (Read more about Sedation Dentistry and options available)
Restorative dentistry is the integrated management of oral health problems and restoring of the mouth to a functional and aesthetic state. Specific services include: Periodontics (Gum Treatment), Root Canals, Onlays & Inlays. (Read more about Restorative Dentistry)
A dental implant is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor. (Read more about Dental Implants)
Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. (Read more about Teeth Whitening)
Emergency Dental Services
A dental emergency can be described as any trauma to the mouth that may require immediate medical attention. This includes bleeding and lacerations to the gums, and broken or fractured teeth. (Read more about Emergency Dental Care)