1. Are all job availabilities full-time positions?
We offer both full-time and part-time positions. Availabilities vary depending on the needs of each unique office location.
2. What are your business hours?
Each of our 3 office locations vary slightly. Please refer to groverdentalcare.com/contact-us/ for our office hours.
3. How many evenings and weekends will I have to work?
Each schedule will vary depending on need and availability. Each of our 3 offices are open until 8pm 2x/ week & minimum of 2 Saturdays/ month. Most of our GDC team members work 1-2 evenings/ week & 1 Saturday/ month.
4. What is considered prime-time? What is the prime-time shift premium?
Prime-time are hours worked after 5pm and all Saturday shifts. Our prime-time shift premiums are an additional $3.50/hour on weekdays and $5.00/hour on weekends.
5. Do you pay for downtime? (Or open time)
The short answer is yes. However, if we do have periods of downtime, we expect that all team members help out in other areas where necessary. I.e., helping out in sterile bay, stocking rooms, making patient calls etc.
6. What do you mean by continuing education support?
At Grover Dental Care, we encourage and support our team in their continuing education journey. We reimburse continuing education fees from the annual ODA convention, annual CPR/ health-and-safety certifications & other CE learning courses on an individual basis.
7. Annual dental benefits – What is included?
Full-time employees will receive up to $2,000 annually to be used on comprehensive dentistry. Hygiene visits are complimentary! Hygiene fees do not go against your annual dental benefits. *Lab fees are not included.
8. Do you have a clothing allowance?
All Grover Dental Care team members are required to wear scrubs – which will be provided to you at no cost.
9. Do you reimburse for parking expenses?
Yes – Our Rebecca Street location requires you to pay for parking. We will reimburse all fees associated with city parking. Private lots are located conveniently beside the office.
10. How many locations do you have? Where are they located?
We have 3 Grover Dental locations. We have an east-mountain location, west-mountain location & a downtown-core location.
11. Will I have to travel between locations?
On occasion, you may be asked to travel between locations based on need & availability.
Lead the industry in professionalism, excellence & integrity
Create a happy, positive & loving experience
Honesty & trustworthiness
Give & pay forward