Welcome to Grover Dental Care Hayden Street Family Dentistry!
We love new patients at Grover Dental.
At Grover Dental Care Hayden Street
At Grover Dental Care Hayden Street, our number one priority is to provide Hamilton with comprehensive, affordable dental care. Our team of technicians, hygienists, and dentists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your immediate needs and establish preventative dental care that ensures that your smile will last a lifetime! By combining a calm atmosphere with modern technology, we have created a place where patients in Hamilton receive the level of dental care they need and deserve. From the moment you walk through our front door, our team will make you feel comfortable, secure and well cared for. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but rest assured that your comfort is our number 1 priority. At Grover Dental Care Hayden Street we are committed to offering dental services that are gentle and caring, convenient, and affordable. Hamilton Dentist serving the community for over 34 years! Formerly known as “Mohawk Dental Group,” the Hayden St. location was our first Grover Dental Care location which was established in 1985. This is the resident clinic of Dr. Grover.
Book An Appointment
To book your appointment, please fill out the following appointment form:
We LOVE New Patients!
- Our goal is to exceed ALL expectations and would like EVERYONE to leave with a smile!
- A very ‘Family Friendly’ office – We speak multiple languages!
- Extended Hours– Open as EARLY as 8am & as LATE as 8pm! Never miss work or school again!
- Text & email confirmations– Customize the way we communicate with you for your convenience!
- Text us! Communicate with us via our ALL NEW text messaging service.
- Have a dental emergency? Call (289) 779-0124 (Hayden location)
- We accept all dental insurances! Please speak with one of our trained Patient Coordinators to help you maximize your insurance benefits!
- Smile Now! Pay Later! Payment Plans Available!
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental X-Rays
- Home Care
- How to Properly Brush & Floss
- Composite Fillings
- Porcelain Crowns (Caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Fixed Bridges
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Oral Sedation (Light)
- Nitrous Sedation (Moderate)
- IV Sedation (Heavy)
- General Anesthesia
- Composite Fillings
- Crowns (Caps)
- Root Canal Treatment
- TMJ Appliances
- Onlay and Inlays
- Are you a candidate?
- How does Invisalign treatment work?
- Why Invisalign
- How much does it cost?
- Chipped, or broken tooth
- Lost crown
- Abscessed tooth
- Missing tooth!
- Relief from pain and discomfort